I was making breakfast for Samuel and I this morning when I noticed I couldn't quite see him from the kitchen, and things were a bit too, err, quiet. This usually means trouble! And, without fail, there was Samuel straddling Penny trying to ride her like a pony!!! I don't know where he gets these idea's from!!! I'm going to blame Eric for this, he watches a lot of westerns and I feel certain that Samuel has picked it up from that :0) Not the fact that Samuel is a curious and imaginative little boy!
For those of you who don't know Penny, she is the most complacent dog in the whole world and isn't phased by any of Samuel's antics. As I was getting the camera out, Penny decided to just lay down and go back to sleep while Samuel tried to make her Go! Thank goodness for patient pets! Labradors really do make the best family pets! Penny and Peso are both so protective of Samuel and so patient with him! A few minutes later I rescued Penny from her pony status, and gave her a respite outside where she could lay in the sun in peace without a little boy using her as his personal horse.


No comments:
Post a Comment