One of my favorite things about a toddler is how they like to "help". Samuel is a great helper! He is always willing to "help" me with any chore! His favorite is using the swiffer...and he actually does a pretty good job! But the boy can do more than just swiffer! He can sort laundry, help put laundry in the dryer, throw it out the baskets, hand me clean dishes to put away, and wipe the bath tub down! Granted, he may not do any of these things well...but it is so cute to watch, even if I have to refold all of the laundry!
Samuel's new favorite thing to do though is to wear my oven mitts! He's always been fascinated by watching me bake and get food out of the oven. I have worried it was the oven he was interested in, but nope! It's the oven mitts! I found him watching Bubble Guppies last week with my oven mitts on! While this isn't the best picture, I love how the oven mitts go all the way up to his shoulder! He is just too cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment