The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Night Owl or Night Pig???

Samuel has recently turned into a night owl!  He enjoys staying up way later than what I would prefer.  He usually is ready to hit the hay around 11pm...I would prefer a 9pm bedtime.  Oh well, we have lots of fun up late!  Reading books, playing with magnets, flying helicopters, racing cars. Once we get Eric into bed, then the real fun starts!

Usually we have a snack of Samuel's choice.  Usually puffcorn is his favorite!  Last week I must have taken too long to get snack ready, because I came into the kitchen and found Samuel had helped himself!!!  Big bag of puffcorn and a bunch of if shoved in his mouth!!!  What a kid...or what a pig!


1 comment:

  1. I love when kids fist their food into their mouth. It's my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete