I was a little nostalgic putting away the summer clothes. I'm not really sure why I kept some of them, those clothes have had a pretty rough summer! Creek stains, fudge pop stains, grass stains, and dirt stains. No amount of Shout or Tide Stain Release could release some of those stains!!! Of course, all the things I loved about summer and having a little boy are also reflected by those stains! :0)
But my moment of sadness passed quickly as I started washing jeans, bibs, socks, long sleeve shirts, and jackets. Remembering the treasures I had found at yard sales all summer long and thinking about how cute Samuel will be! I found a great Old Navy winter coat for $5, and didn't pay more than $1 for any of his Old Navy Jeans! But one of my favorites for little boys are bib's! I think they are so cute! So our first chilly day that we had someplace to go, I pulled out a cute Osh Kosh bib set...and snapped as many pictures as Samuel would let me! Though still slightly long in the legs, they will fit him in no time! Size 2T! Can you believe that?!
Samuel is very into banana's right now!


Mama I hate to remind you but won't he be 2 soon? It's sad but also exciting as they grow.
ReplyDeleteI agree all kids should rock the overalls! BTW I think I'd have a harder time giving up the clothes with the stains then the ones that are clean. It seems like they would hold the fonder memories. I had always wanted Lydia to have a beautiful outfit to come home in. Sadly she was way, way to small for what I bought her so she came home in a boring sleeper that was supposed to be for a boy (my mil bought it). Now that sleeper is my favorite piece of clothing and I plan on keeping it forever.
ReplyDelete