The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, August 28, 2011

He's a John Deere Boy

I LOVE the mind of a toddler!  You never really know what's going to happen next.  Whether they are going to be happy, or angry, or a tantrum.  Hunger seems to strike at the most random of times.  Diapers need changed (even though you just changed one five minutes before!).  Samuel's toy selection is one of the most random things of them all!

Like other toddlers, Samuel goes through phases of his favorites.  His current favorite food is goldfish crackers, last week it was cheese puffcorn.  Last week the creek was the best place on earth, this week it's the tomato garden!  The same goes with toys, it's balls one week, the next week it is Little People. 

The other morning Samuel got out of bed, ran down the hall and climbed on his John Deere 4-wheeler!  He hasn't played with that toy for more than five minutes in months!  But that morning he played with it while I made breakfast, did the dishes, and he even ate breakfast while sitting on it!  It's interesting chasing a 1-year old around the house while he's on a four wheeler, and I'm trying to feed him breakfast!  Ah yes, the mind of a toddler is a beautiful and entertaining thing!

I loved all the pictures I took of him on his 4-wheeler! He has became such a ham for the camera!  We call him our hamster when it comes time to take pictures! And it looks like his eyes are closed in a lot of the pictures...they aren't, he was just laughing so hard and smiling that his eyes look closed! It was so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment