The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Water water everywhere!

I cannot believe that summer is winding down already!!!!  This time next month it will be too chilly to do all the fun things we've done the past three months.  No more creek, no more fun under the water hose, no more watering the garden, no more flip flops and sandals, no more shorts and t-shirts, no more picking fresh vegetables (Samuel is a little tomato thief!!!  Both our garden and his great-grandfather's garden has been robbed several times this summer of little tomatoes by a certain little boy!).

With this realization, I made it a point last week to take my camera out to capture some of our great day-to-day summer fun!  It's the simple things that really are so cute and the most fun!  These are pictures of one of Samuel's most favorite activities..."helping" me water the garden!














It makes me so sad to think about the end of summer.  We just had so much fun!!!!!  Samuel is such an outdoor boy that I'm worried about cabin fever...especially during flu season when we don't go out as much.

Of course, there are a ton of things I love about fall...and that I'm excited to share with Samuel.  Going for fall walks, making leaf piles, carving jack-o-lanterns, Halloween, decorating for fall, hooded sweatshirts, Thanksgiving, and of course...Samuel's Birthday! 

While summer is winding down, the fun will go on at the Raines household!  The older Samuel gets, the more fun we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment