The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mommy's Big Helper

Eric's parent's home is officially on the market for sell!  When their home sells, they will move into our home and we will be moving! So the chaos has started!  We've been cleaning out our basement to store some of their items, and I have started packing away items that we won't need and donating the rest to Goodwill. 

While it is a somewhat stressful situation, it has also been great decluttering, getting rid of items, and really trying to decide what we use and what we don't.  I was surprised at how large my Goodwill pile got!!!  I sighed a huge sigh of relief when we dropped it off!  It was great to get rid of "stuff".

Samuel is so funny though.  He see's moving boxes and containers and he LOVES them!  He isn't a great packer...but he is super fun to have around!!!  Anything I put in a box, he takes out.  It's cute :0)  A little frustrating on occasion, but mainly cute!

Here's a few pictures of my big helper!  He was helping pack the most important stuff, like blocks and himself!  I love that kid!!!!  How cute is he?!



No comments:

Post a Comment