Samuel LOVES to brush his teeth! And when I say he loves to brush his teeth, I mean HE loves to brush his teeth...by himself...without my help! So, I let him go at it...I mean the kid loves his toothbrush! He insists on holding the brush and the toothpaste during the entire time. The whole process takes 10 minutes or so. He brushes, he scrubs, he spins around in circles, he might take a walk down the hall, look at some thing, spin around some more, maybe read a book, and then he brushes some more. Then I get a hold of the brush and give him a good scrubbing! I love toothbrushing time (and so does he!). He is just so cute with his toothbrush.
Seriously, look at this face!!! How cute is he?!
Samuel didn't blink! He's just laughing!


Awe, thats so great! He is getting cuter by the day too! Abby also LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to brush with out help also! Weve even started flossing and she just opens and say "ahhhh" its too cute! Good oral hygiene already! :)
ReplyDeleteHope!
Nothing beats seeing your kid brush his own teeth. The way he does it is so cute! And who knows, maybe he'll even have a perfect teeth in the future!
ReplyDelete