The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grow Samuel Grow!

I joke sometimes that Samuel grows so fast that I can practically see it happening!  He is 21-months old now, and really tall (as usual!).  He has officially outgrown all clothes that say 18-months...and fully in size 24 months!  The only problem is that the waist on a 24-month pants and shorts are wayyyy too big for him!  Whoever invented the adjustable waist was a genius!

After a tough morning of playing in the creek, Samuel was relaxing on his couch and I noticed he was stretching his legs out, over and over again.  I really think he grew an extra half inch at that point :0)  See, I really can watch him grow before my eyes!  He'll be taller than me by the time he hits kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment