The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Friday, October 5, 2012

Right to the Point

Cora's little personality is really coming out!  She is so sweet and laid back!  But apparently this little package comes with a bit of a temper too!!!  Cora goes from completely happy and content to spit fire mad within seconds!!!  Even my friends have commented how Cora is just hanging out looking around one minute and bright red and screaming the next! 
 
Here's the little lady super angry (we call her an Angry Bird since Samuel can say that phrase and it fits her!) I think she's so angry because I put a hair bow on her head :0)
 


Within a minute of me picking her up, she was over it and asleep!
 

 
 
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Cora's personality!  She really is so different from Samuel!  In the mean time, I'm going to bask in the beautiful pictures of her sleeping :0)  I'm still not use to the concept!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, angry bird. That's actually a pretty nice nickname. Lydia get's names like the grouch and fusspot, maybe it's time we find more endearing terms. You realize that now every time I see an angry bird I will be thinking of Cora.

    ReplyDelete