Adjusting to having two kids has been very interesting/challenging/amusing...pick one really!!! At any given moment those adjectives really describe our household!
Over the past two months, I've never been so busy, so tired, so aware, so forgetful, and so oblivious! We've had things happen that I would never ever ever think would happen (like Samuel deciding he could go down the steps by himself and fall down 3 steps!) or that Samuel has gone from watching almost no TV to TV is our friend!!!
Somehow by adding a second child, we now have tons of appointments and are always on the go!
Examples? Sure!
Last week while I was changing Cora's diaper, Samuel decided that eating lunch at the dining room table was too conventional, instead standing on a chair was a better way to eat lunch!
And our days of going to appointments and playgroup while singing nursery rhymes has been replaces to the sound of one very unhappy little girl who doesn't want to be in her car seat!
Perhaps chaotic is a better way to describe our life now that we are a family of four...and we love it! Who needs calm and easy when you can have chaos :0)


Indeed. I have a feeling that one day you will miss the chaos. I'm sure though that it will only come after a week of sleeping or lounging on a beach!
ReplyDelete