Cora is awfully proud of herself...she found her thumb! Not only has she found her thumb...she LOVES it! She spends all day sucking her thumb!!! I even have to take it out of her mouth to nurse!!! I go back on forth whether I'm happy about the new found thumb or not.
The thumb keeps Cora quite content...as in she sleeps 10 hours at night time thanks to the thumb! But, how do you break her of the habit when she gets older??? I don't want her to be one of those kids still sucking their thumb when they are 10! Oh well, I will just have to do what I normally do when it comes to parenting...just deal with it as we go :0)
Here's our Saturday morning...thumb sucking and playing on the floor mat!
Samuel still has a little bit of jealousy when it comes to Cora. So whenever Cora gets a picture, he thinks he needs a picture made. I now have about a billion pictures of he and I just like this :0)


Wow, lucky I say. I wouldn't worry too much about the thumb sucking. From what I've heard as long as they stop before their permanent teeth come in she should be fine. Plus, how cute is thumb sucking?
ReplyDelete