As I mentioned in a previous post, somehow by adding an extra kid has led to complete chaos at Casa de Raines! Oh the craziness that happens now!
When it was just me and Samuel at home all day, I had a pretty good grip on the situation. I could keep an eye on things and had very few distractions. My house was somewhat clean, somewhat organized, and somewhat calm!
Somewhere in there by adding a 10 pound human being to the mix, things have changed!!! Chaos sweet chaos has set in! When I'm changing a diaper, is Samuel's golden time to "shine"...and don't even get me started on what happens while I'm nursing Cora!
Thankfully, I've learned to chill out a bit. My new stance is...in 18-years I can clean again. Or better yet, in about 8 more years I can teach my kids how to clean :0)
Take a look at this disaster that happened while I was changing a diaper! Every piece of plastic containers we own...all over the kitchen, being stood on by my most precious 2-year old! It's a good thing he is so super cute!
I really love that he closes his eyes when he says CHEESE! It cracks me up every time!


I'm glad that Samuel is making good use of his time!
ReplyDelete