The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dress Up Cora!

I really do find dressing baby girls up to be fun!!!  I find dressing baby boys up fun too...it's just that Samuel is to the point where he wants to dress himself :0/  So, since Samuel is such a big boy now, Cora gets the brunt of my need to dress baby's up in super cute clothes!
 
I seriously love the hats, over sized flowers, and little baby boots! I didn't even know that they made little fur boots in such a tiny size...but they do!  I found them at a yard sale for .50!!!
 
By the way, after looking at these pictures...I'm fairly certain now that Cora is not impressed with my new hobby of Dress Up Cora!
 
 
Yep, definitely not impressed with my love of hats and oversize flowers...
 

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are so cute. I saw some at the store and almost bought them for Lydia but I was worried about them hindering her walking.
    I'm glad you are having so much fun dressing her up. She always looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete