The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, October 22, 2012

Feels Like Fall

Fall has arrived in Western Maryland.  It is so beautiful!  The air is crisp, cooler temperatures, beautiful leaves, and just the smell in the air!  I love fall!!!
 
With the arrival of fall comes out hoodies, hats, and long sleeve shirts! After enjoying the past six months of warm weather, I was worried Samuel wouldn't be very willing to start wearing hats outside...but the boy proved me wrong!  Samuel found his favorite red hat...and wears it all the time!  It's actually Eric's winter hat, but Samuel and Eric can share a hat :0) 
 
Enjoying some sand box time! 
 


 
I love the Moby wrap!  It's the only way I can appease Cora AND keep up with a very active two year old!  I'm so thankful Cora is willing to hang out in it!  I can get so much done and still have Cora with me!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy his hat is back. I love him in that hat. I love when he wears that and his boots around the house. Some of my favorite pictures I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete