I love sibling pictures! I think Samuel and Cora are just super cute together...and I have them wear their identifying shirts/onesies whenever I get a chance so everyone knows they are Big Brother/ Little Sister!
Samuel is a great big brother! Each day he warms up more and more to his "Sis". I am really proud of him! Samuel has definately had some jealousy issues...but takes the frustration out on me and not Cora. He adores her too much!!! Just tonight I was giving her a bath, and he sits on my lap to help me wash Cora! He splashes a little water on her belly and she smiles! I love that they love each other already!
My Favorite Big Boy!
My favorite gal!
Seriously...how grown up is he looking!


I wish I would have taken a picture of all of you snuggled together in the rocker. You guys were all so cute together. He really does seem to love her. I know that they can be a handful but you honestly have some awesome kids.
ReplyDelete