My father is a very generous person, and he recently got me a KindleFire!!!!! And when I say me, it was meant for me...I picked it out, I ordered it, and alas...it became an "us" thing :0) Oh well, it was a nice idea in my head, and I really don't mind sharing!!!
Samuel loves technology! He's loved YouTube since he was 3 months old! And he recently learned how to use the mouse on the computer, which has led to a whole new world of educational websites, making sure he doesn't order things he isn't suppose to, and monitoring how long he's on the computer!!!! When did this happen?!?!?!?!
However, Samuel fell in love with the KindleFire! I downloaded educational apps (almost all of them were free!!!), and he is amazing at how quickly he learned how to use the Kindle and how well he does playing the apps! His favorites are puzzles! He's also learning how to add, new words, and colors! Other than having to monitor how long he uses the Kindle, it's a great resource to have around! Especially for doctors appointments or when I have to make a phone call!!! I'm just impressed at how quickly and easily he can use the Kindle! Kids these days!
This was from a few weeks ago, I was making eggs and doing dishes for breakfast one morning and Samuel wanted to play Kindle...with his boots on!!! Nothing says good morning like PJ's and fireman rain boots!
He looks so grown up sitting on the couch with the Kindle!!!


I found a baby rattle app that can keep Lydia busy for a full five minutes. The kindle fire is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe really does look quite grown up. I love the last picture with his feet as the focus. I don't why I love it but I just think it's pretty cute!