The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MOPS Egg Hunt

I love our MOPS group!  Some of the best people I know I met through MOPS, and each mom is so amazing!  I've learned so much from each mom!  I'm so lucky to have such a great group of friends!  Samuel is adjusting well to MOPS too...THANK GOODNESS!!!!  He was moved up to the "big" kids room a few weeks ago, and does really great in there and seems to have a lot of fun (and is always happy to see me when I pick him up!).  So even Samuel is warming up to MOPS :0)

Our MOPS group hosted an egg hunt for the kids.  It was lots of fun and the kids had a blast!  Samuel was off to a rough start at first (he saw an egg, went for it, and hit his head on the corner of the table!) But he recovered quickly when he realized that there was an egg hunt underway, and he needed to find some eggs!!!

His first find!





Samuel really got into the egg hunt!  Climbing under the table!!!




It was a great egg hunt, and it was so cute watching the kids look for eggs!!!

1 comment: