The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oh Samuel!!!!


I recently started bringing out the baby stuff...wraps, baby towels, baby toys, spit up cloths, breast pads, breast pump, bottles, and about a million other things that you never realize someone who weighs less than 8 pounds and can't even lift their heads needs, but they do!

While sorting and organizing, I came across a giant bag of binky's that belonged to Samuel.  Eric and I probably purchased every binky in the store trying to find ONE he might be willing to take!  Samuel always refused, he preferred using me as a human pacifier!  So the binky's were put away and forgotten, until Samuel found them a few weeks ago!  Now, Samuel LOVES binky's! 

At first, I was freaking out!  I didn't want to start a bad habit!  Binky's at age 2???  But then I realized that Samuel was only using them for about five minutes at a time once or twice a week.  It is more of a novelty.  So now, it's just cute! 

My tough guys!




1 comment:

  1. That last picture made me laugh out loud. He looks like a model with his intense stare and naked upper body. I love it!
    Lydia was the same with pacifiers refusing any we sent her way. She's recently found a few around the house and they are her favorite toy. I told Rob "watch now she'll become addicted to them" but she doesn't really put them in her mouth she more just holds them and plays with them. These kids are crazy.

    ReplyDelete