The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Egg Hunt!

One of our favorite activities to do before Easter was...EGG HUNTING!  Samuel loved the plastic Easter Eggs.  We just kept the basket and eggs with his toy box, and he used them like a toy!  He liked opening and closing them, he liked putting them in his kitchen set, and he LOVED it when I would hide them for him!  He was in luck, because I loved to "hide" the eggs too. 

Since he's only 2, I kept the hiding simple...in plain sight!  That way he didn't get frustrated!  The only downfall to having plastic Easter eggs in the house is that they are messy!  He loved to also throw them and spread them all over the house!  Once Easter was over, the eggs were packed away so we can enjoy them again next year!

Here's a few pictures I remembered to take the day before we left for Virginia!  He was a great egg hunter by then!



No comments:

Post a Comment