Despite living in a rural area, I am so pleased with the local parks that we have! Samuel and I haven't ventured out to a park since before Thanksgiving, but with warmer weather here in Maryland we packed a lunch, put on some sunscreen, and I grabbed the camera for a fun morning at one of Samuel's favorite area parks!
As I pulled into the parking lot I was pleasantly surprised that since our last visit, the park has doubled in size!! Tons of new equipment and a new pavilion with picnic tables! It is beautiful!
It's amazing what a difference a few months makes as well, Samuel was much more independent at the park and was willing to play on his own and go down the slides by himself (THANK GOODNESS, can you imagine me going down a slide at 20-weeks pregnant???)
Despite all the equipment to play on, Samuel loved to throw the mulch!
After having a fear of swings for the past year, Samuel seems to have gotten over that and LOVED the swings this year! He had a blast!!!
Playing on the See Saw with my boy!
We give the Barton Meadows park an A+! It's a great park, always clean, and has a beautiful walking path! It's our favorite place to go if we want an inexpensive day out!


No comments:
Post a Comment