The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pitching a tent!

Over the winter, we bought Samuel a super cute Cars tent with a climbing tube...it got it through a very LONG winter!  Samuel loved to climb in it and play peek-a-boo, or spend the morning reading books with me in it...and the crawling tube never got old!  But it was huge, so when spring arrived, I packed it away until a rainy day.

Well last week, my dear friend Angela offered us her daughter's DORA tent!  My first thought was, not to be greedy, we already have one tent...but Samuel's love affair for Dora outweighed the greed.  So I swiped the tent and it was love and first sight.  Samuel held the tent all the way home from Westernport!

Immediately upon arriving home I had to set the tent up!  Almost a week later, it is Samuel's FAVORITE thing.  First thing in the morning the tent comes out, is set up, knocked over, carried around, and laid on.  This tent doesn't have a tube, so it's a lot easier to store behind our desk or toy box...and it bring Samuel a lot of joy!  Though I was concerned when I saw Samuel giving Dora kisses...I told him kisses were only for mommy!  He just laughed at me...thanks Samuel!


Hi Mom!


This was Samuel getting ready to give Dora a kiss!





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he is enjoying it. I loved how easy it was to use this one. Sadly my girls just kept growing. Enjoy Mr Sammy!

    ReplyDelete