The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sandy Sammy!

$4.63...apparently that is how much it costs to entertain Samuel for long periods of time! We found a sand table at a yard sale last summer for $2. We bought it and put it away for the winter. I wasn't sure Samuel was big enough or would enjoy the sand table this year, but I went ahead and had Eric buy some sand ($2.63) and $4.63 later we have one very happy boy! Samuel LOVES the sand table!!! It is the one toy that entertains him for extended periods of time! He loves to put his trucks in it, play with the shovel and sifter, and, of course, throw it out of the sand table!


I spent the first two weeks explaining to Samuel we don't throw sand...but I realized that it was an uphill battle. So i've let it go! Instead I roll up my sleeves, enjoy some sweet tea and watching my sweet, sandy, Samuel have the time of his life! Best $4.63 EVER spent!



















No comments:

Post a Comment