Never did I think I would have this conversation:
Mommy: "Samuel, stop riding Penny Lane like a horse! She's a dog!"
Samuel: Provides me with a coy smile as he climbs higher on her back
Mommy: "Samuel, really, get off of Penny Lane. She's getting old, you have to pet her nice. I don't know where you come up with these crazy idea's to ride the dog."
Samuel: "Dada"
Mommy: "Dada told you to ride Penny like a horse?"
Samuel: "Yes"
Mommy: "Are you sure dada told you to ride penny like a horse?"
Samuel: "Yes, Dada."
Mommy: "Ok, fine, ride Penny like a horse."
It's no wonder why poor Penny Lane and Peso head out the dog door as soon as they hear Samuel up! Eighty degree temperatures versus Samuel? The hot weather is probably preferable!
Better yet, after typing this out, I now realize my conversation skills have greatly declined! OK, a bowl of goldfish and a cup of goats milk is calling us!
Mommy: "Samuel, stop riding Penny Lane like a horse! She's a dog!"
Samuel: Provides me with a coy smile as he climbs higher on her back
Mommy: "Samuel, really, get off of Penny Lane. She's getting old, you have to pet her nice. I don't know where you come up with these crazy idea's to ride the dog."
Samuel: "Dada"
Mommy: "Dada told you to ride Penny like a horse?"
Samuel: "Yes"
Mommy: "Are you sure dada told you to ride penny like a horse?"
Samuel: "Yes, Dada."
Mommy: "Ok, fine, ride Penny like a horse."
It's no wonder why poor Penny Lane and Peso head out the dog door as soon as they hear Samuel up! Eighty degree temperatures versus Samuel? The hot weather is probably preferable!
Better yet, after typing this out, I now realize my conversation skills have greatly declined! OK, a bowl of goldfish and a cup of goats milk is calling us!


No comments:
Post a Comment