The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Friday, June 3, 2011

June Cleaver???

I just took an online facebook quiz for what kind of mom I am, and my results were June Cleaver. Five years ago, I would have given it a good laugh...but now, it's definitely a reality! Never did I think I would be a stay-at-home mom, sewing, quilting, knitting, couponing, scrapbooking, baking, canning, gardening, making my own laundry detergent and all that other typical "mom" stuff.

Being a stay at home mom has really exposed me to a whole other world: the domestic world. During my "spare" time (IE: When Samuel is occupying himself for a few minutes). I've started picking up new hobbies and interest. One is baking and decorating cupcakes and cakes. I am by no means an expert...but it's a lot of fun and a great stress reliever. And, it's a yummy hobby! Here's a few cupcakes and cakes that I've made over the past couple months! I usually find the idea in a blog somewhere and give it a go...my MOPS girls are usually my guinea pigs :0) And they are all still accounted for!




1 comment:

  1. Yep. I'm still alive and kicking. Plus, i didn't know you knew how to knit. I need you to teach me sometime.

    ReplyDelete