The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, June 13, 2011

Creative Seating

Samuel loves to have chairs that are just his size...so we keep several on hand. A little rocking bench, a toy story chair we got him for his birthday, a couch that flips out. However, Samuel gets a little "creative" when it comes to sitting down. He doesn't actually use any of his chairs to sit in, they are more of a thing to: climb on, flip over, drag around, rearrange, and lay across! That kid just cracks me up! I never know what or where I'm going to find Samuel sitting!




















2 comments:

  1. I've got to say, I have sat on his couch before. : ) Also the picture of him on your couch? I thought he was floating for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm away from the blog world for a bit and here he is looking so different. He looks so big and his hair is getting so full (I don't know if that makes sense).

    ReplyDelete