Oh Samuel! He really is the sweetest boy ever! He loves to give hugs, kisses, pats on the back, hold hands, and to cuddle...but way down, deep inside, he has a little streak of defiance! Even worse, he finds it hilarious when he's doing something he shouldn't be doing! The reason he is smiling in all these pictures is because I told him No! To sit his butt down please...nothing but laughter!
Last week I caught the little stinker standing on our couch...a big no-no in the Raines house! Three times I told him to sit down, and three times I went back into the kitchen to look out in the living room to find him standing up again!!! It's a good thing he's super cute...and that the floor isn't that far in case he does fall! Take a look at this super cute, super sweet, super defiant little face!
Last week I caught the little stinker standing on our couch...a big no-no in the Raines house! Three times I told him to sit down, and three times I went back into the kitchen to look out in the living room to find him standing up again!!! It's a good thing he's super cute...and that the floor isn't that far in case he does fall! Take a look at this super cute, super sweet, super defiant little face!


No comments:
Post a Comment