Samuel has a HUGE head!!! Now that it's finally warm and sunny here in Maryland, I pulled out Samuel's summer hats and was just mesmerized by how cute they were...but wait, what happened, did they all shrink??? They don't fit Samuel's head! The cute plaid one? NOPE. The blue one? NOPE. The orange bucket hat? NOPE. The baseball cap? NOPE! The super cute plaid beret?? Not even close! What size are these hats??? Did I pull out the wrong summer clothes? Nope, all the hats are either 18-24 months or 2T.
So I tried the next size up...3T. Whew, it fits...kind of, if you don't mind them bobbling off the top of his head! So I located one size 4T and it fit perfect! Samuel wears size 4T hats. He is 18-months old! He has a big old head!!! And he uses it daily to get into all sorts of mischief...err, I mean fun! The boy can climb like a mountain goat, run straight up the side of the mountain, and is quite good and all electronics...including turning my cell phone on and off, and making the surround sound work, whether it's for DVD or TV! What a child! Oh well, the bigger the head, the bigger the brain! Who knows, maybe I have a little Einstein on my hands...now, to convince Samuel to use that big noggin for good and not trying to ride the dog like a pony...
So I tried the next size up...3T. Whew, it fits...kind of, if you don't mind them bobbling off the top of his head! So I located one size 4T and it fit perfect! Samuel wears size 4T hats. He is 18-months old! He has a big old head!!! And he uses it daily to get into all sorts of mischief...err, I mean fun! The boy can climb like a mountain goat, run straight up the side of the mountain, and is quite good and all electronics...including turning my cell phone on and off, and making the surround sound work, whether it's for DVD or TV! What a child! Oh well, the bigger the head, the bigger the brain! Who knows, maybe I have a little Einstein on my hands...now, to convince Samuel to use that big noggin for good and not trying to ride the dog like a pony...
So as a last resort last week, I pulled out Eric's hats so we could go for an evening stroll...yep! Eric's beanies fit his head...a little loose, but they fit!!!


Such a cutie!!
ReplyDelete