I had to laugh when I saw this picture! It isn't a great picture of me by any means...but it is now the typical me!!! At any given moment I have a 25 pound child on my hip (who has probably been crying in the past 2 minutes, otherwise I wouldn't be holding him and everything else!), holding a 5 pound boppy, have stained clothes on, pony tail, no make-up, and trying to get down another glass of water so that I can produce enough milk! But...it's fun, it's real life, and it's perfect! And, my forearms are in great shape now! All muscle! I don't even have to lift weights or use the total gym...Samuel is a total gym!
first grade.
9 years ago


The thing is that this picture you posted has more beauty and emotion in it than anything taken with hair and make up perfect. It captures a mother, it captures love.
ReplyDelete