The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, March 7, 2011

My 2 Supervisors

When I left the working world I thought my days of having a boss were gone! NOPE! Not only do I have one boss, I have two...Eric and Samuel like to keep me in line and keep me on my toes. A couple weeks ago I tried an awesome recipe for homemade Alfredo sauce. It had a lot of ingredients and was somewhat complicated...but turned out amazing. While I was in the midst of measuring one of the million ingredients, I found Eric and Samuel watching me through the kitchen window...I think they were making sure I was doing what I was suppose to. That and trying to convince me to make them some dessert (which I did!).


A picture of the Alfredo sauce I made! So delicious!



I see Eric and Samuel together so often, I always forget how much they look alike. But when I was flipping through the pictures I realized again how much they look alike! What good looking boys I have!










No comments:

Post a Comment