The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playgroup Fun!

Now that winter is mostly over here in Western Maryland (Spring has officially started...but we now have a winter weather advisory on us for tomorrow!), Samuel and I have been trying to get out and have lots of fun! Besides our usual fun of going to MOPS and the library for story time, we have started to attend a playgroup on Mondays through the YMCA Family Center! I've always loved the Family Center! I use to work there! But now that I have a one year old, I love it even more! It's like going home...not much has changed. Same favorite staff (with a few new ones of course!) and same familiar child development room...but now instead of an old gymnasium there is an awesome indoor playground for toddlers!!! And boy did we have fun!!!! Samuel did his usual clinging to me for the first 15 minutes, but then he saw the potential and went at it 100%! Playing with the velcro walls, climbing, sliding, crawling, hiding! It was a whole entire hour of FUN!!! After the indoor gym, we went for snack and more play time! After our fun morning out, we went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A where we had another fun time in their indoor playground, followed by some shopping! And best of all, Samuel slept great last night! He only got me up once!!! I wish playgroup was EVERY DAY! It is fun for both of us, and it is really helping him branch out a little bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment