Samuel can find any mud puddle from any location! We can be playing in the backyard on the pirate climber, and before I know it we are in the drive way with a mud puddle!!! We can walk down the road watching the dog play and Samuel will find the smallest mud puddle EVER.
And when we do find a mud puddle Samuel doesn't just look at it or perhaps even wade through it, oh no, it is MUCH more involved. I'm talking splashing, jumping, kicking, hands in the mud, mud on me, mud on the dog, mud mud mud everywhere!!! While I'm not a huge fan of mud and dirt, I almost feel like mud puddles are suppose to be part of a little boys life so I let Samuel go at it...he loves it, and so do I!


So I know its never good to compare somebody else's child with a dog but our dog is totally a mud puddle detector. It is amazing. We live in the desert and she still finds mud puddles.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad though that you are a mom that lets him play in the mud. I think this will give me palpitations but it's something I will do my best to get over.