The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Popsicles are Now Being Served on the Veranda Deck

Samuel's love for Popsicles seems to grow by the day!  Sometimes, the word "pop" is the first thing out of his mouth in the morning!  Yep, you should see me running interference on that one.  How exactly do you explain to a 2-year old that 8am is an unreasonable time for Popsicles???  

However, I have also discovered that Samuel is not quite capable of eating Popsicles and walking!  This has brought much joy to me!  It now gives me a whole fifteen minutes to sit down with Samuel while he enjoys his treat, and I can catch up on whatever it is that I need to be doing!
Most days during our Popsicle break, we usually sit outside and enjoy the great weather!  Samuel thinks putting up the umbrella is really fun, so that's what we do!  Samuel enjoys the patio umbrella and Popsicles and I make any necessary phone calls!   And Peso enjoys licking up anything that hits the deck!  I love my little family!!!







1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Samuel, I've spent many a days on the porch with a popsicle. I knew you and I were destined to be great friends, even if you don't want to be friends quite yet. Soon, very soon, we will hang out together with our popsicles and the world will be ours!

    ReplyDelete