The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Another Summer Day!

I feel like I have been totally lame this summer!  Poor Samuel!  Everyone is planning great summer vacations, trips to the pool, and great activities...what are we up to??? Not much!  If it gets too hot then I become exhausted and start having Braxton Hicks contractions, so our outdoor time is limited to a couple hours in the morning and a couple in the evening when it is the coolest.  I know this isn't the end of the world, that Samuel probably still gets more outdoor play time than a lot of kids, but I'm just use to being on the go!  I blame this all on the 3rd Trimester of pregnancy!

Our days are rather boring, a trip to the park, playing outside in the yard, playing with toys, watching DVDs, visiting the library, going to playgroup, or hanging out by the creek.  But Samuel really doesn't seem to mind, and never complains! 

Here's a few pictures from an outing to the park!  Samuel is getting so grown up and plays on the playground by himself...which is great, because I don't think I can fit down the slide anymore!!!






Down the slide he goes!







No comments:

Post a Comment