I was able to capture one of those
moments that make me melt! Eric and Samuel were playing on the computer
while I took a shower. I came out and noticed it was quiet...a little
too quiet when it comes to the two of them! I thought that they were
hiding and going to jump out and try to scare me, but nope! The little
guy just got tuckered out by such a hard day, and fell asleep on Eric!
I
love seeing my boys together, but moments like these are just the
sweetest (and no it isn't because Samuel is asleep!) Eric's such a great
guy, a fantastic husband, and an amazing dad to Samuel!
By
the way, despite what Eric's telling everyone, the giant gash across
his nose did not come from me and my pregnancy hormones! No, that was
self-inflicted when he got into it with the water hose, yep watering our
garden! Samuel and I came back from the creek to find Eric laying on
the couch, his nose with a giant gash, which bled all evening. It was
one of his prouder moments!


Way cute! I love when this happens.
ReplyDelete