The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Water Table Fun

Samuel and I have really been enjoying the beautiful weather that we have here in Maryland!  We start outside in the morning and usually stay outside playing until it's time to eat or sleep! 

Last week Samuel discovered the joys of water!  With the help of a bucket of water, a couple cups, and a shovel, he converted his sand table to a sandy water table!  Whatever makes him happy!  He had a blast watching the water rotate down the different toys and splashing the dogs!  And I enjoyed sitting in the sun and watching Samuel play!  It's going to be a great summer!












2 comments:

  1. That smile is so cute and I love the tie-dye shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I know I've already commented but I just have to add that this has inspired me to get a water table for Lydia. I also need to get her that leap frog table. Thanks Samuel!

    ReplyDelete