A few weeks ago we had a toy swap at MOPS! I love toy swap day...I always sneak in my non-toy items!!!! It was so nice to take 3 boxes of stuff and watch them go to new homes!!!!
Of course, I then came home with 5 boxes of other peoples stuff...*sigh*. I have no idea how this happens to me!!! My friend Angela says I'm just a pushover...a mom says to me: Samuel would LOVE this, I say, "If no one else takes it, then I will"...and ten minutes later it's in my car! One of the mom's had a great time just sticking stuff in my SUV when I wasn't looking!!!! Talk about surprised about some random stuff that now calls my house home! Oh well!
As usual, I appreciate the generosity of the other mom's, and I think they appreciate their stuff out of their house and being well played with by Samuel (and me and Eric). I mean, this castle is pretty awesome! Samuel plays with it all the time!!!
This was Samuel's favorite toy! A stomping dinosaur! Stomp, stomp, stomp, ROAR! He was scared of it at first, but once Eric showed him how this Dino and the other one we ended up with worked, he's been in LOVE with them! It's all I hear all day long! ROAR!
Samuel is so funny, he walks behind the dinosaur stomping his feet, waving his arms, and saying ROAR! It's hilarious!
Waving his arms "ROAR!"
This is the other dinosaur...Samuel was so scared of it! Now it's a MUST to play with every day!
Samuel has some awesome toys! I have some awesome friends! My basement is looking better! It's a win/win for everyone! And I even tucked a couple away until our next rainy day! He's going to love an easel we ended up with!


Those pictures of him stomping around behind the dinosaur are so cute. You did a good job of capturing just what he does. When I was reading what you were writing I pictured what he must look like in my head and sure enough the next picture was exactly what I imagined. Way cute! Oh and that castle is pretty awesome!
ReplyDelete