The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Daddy's Little Helper

One of Samuel's newest fascinations, is his want to "help"!  He loves being our little helper!  Usually it is something small, like helping me carry food to the compost pile or throwing something away for me, but I LOVE that he wants to help!  And he really is helpful!

Last week we found a new chore that Samuel can "help" with!  He is now helping Eric water our fruit tree's and garden!!!  Samuel is THRILLED to be able to help, and it is so cute to watch Eric and Samuel work together!  It's one of those mommy melting moments!!!  

Even though it only took ten minutes to water our tree's and plants, Samuel loved every second of it...and so did Eric!  I know Samuel won't remember these moments since they are minor in the bigger scheme of things, but I know Eric will remember them forever!   I love watching Father/Son time! 







1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are quite tender. Isn't just moments like these where you think "man I love them"?

    ReplyDelete