The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cheese!

Samuel loves slices of cheese.  As in the cheese that you put on your sandwiches. He recently learned how to open the fridge, get a cheese slice, and bring it to me or Eric to open for him!  Samuel is quite proud of himself!!!

I've started getting things together for the arrival of the new baby.  As I was unpacking a couple boxes, I came across some "supplies" that are necessary for after the baby is born...on the female hygiene side of things.  I found them, realized I will need them here in a few months, and put thee box of them under the sink in the bathroom.  End of story....or so I thought.

That same night, we had Eric's family over for dinner.  Samuel went in the bathroom, found the lovely box of pads, and brought about 10 of them out.  He then proceeded to hand them out to our guest and tell them that they were Cheese, like cheese slices that he gets from the fridge!  Though I hovered between mortified and embarrassed, it was really quite funny!  Only a 2 year old boy would think that female supplies are cheese slices!  This is one of those stories that I will be telling all future girlfriends!



1 comment:

  1. Way cute! If it makes you feel any better I used to open every single one of my mom's tampons thinking they were candy. I was always sad when I found that they were just some weird cotton that didn't taste good. So you're son is not the only one who does that. I'm curious though what everyone did with their slice of cheese?

    ReplyDelete