The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cloud Dough

Samuel LOVES Play Doh, and I love experimenting with different types...so last week we tried Cloud Dough!

It was awesome!  I love the way it smelled (it has baby oil in it!) and it left my hands feeling super soft!  It was easy to roll out and cut, and Samuel had tons of fun with cookie cutters and the rolling pin! 

The recipe is super easy, and we actually only did 1/4 of a recipe (I wanted to make sure we really liked the recipe before we used 8 cups of flour!) Even using a quarter of the recipe, it turned out awesome!

Instructions:

8 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Baby Oil

Mix together.  Feels like flour, but moldable! 
                     





1 comment:

  1. Yet another one to go on my list of things to do with Lydia.

    ReplyDelete