The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Check Out That Pose!

Last week I was putting laundry away (my least favorite chore, YUCK!).  Samuel came into the bedroom to keep me company!  However, instead of "helping" put laundry away or running around like a crazy boy, he climbed into mine and Eric's bed, arranged the pillows, and crawled under the blankets.  He then proceeded to put his arms behind his head and tell me about different animal sounds (you know, the cow says Moo, the Duck says quack quack).  It was really cute and comical!  He stayed in this position for about fifteen minutes...I was even able to leave the room, get the camera, and come back!  This kid cracks me up!!!




1 comment:

  1. I've read this post three times now but every time I go to write something a baby cries. Maybe I'll be able to make it through this one time without that happening.
    Samuel looks way cute but definitely looks like a little boy instead of a toddler here.

    ReplyDelete