The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Loving' It!

Just looking at this picture makes me laugh!!!

A couple weeks ago, Samuel and I were out at yard sales and he saw from the car a McDonald's play set.  He already has a kitchen set, so he really didn't NEED the McDonald's set...but he thought he did!  After whining, and crying, and a tantrum or two, I finally just asked the price ($5) and decided it was worth it to make him stop crying (I know, I know, bad mommy, giving in!)  BUT I am so glad I went ahead and got it for him!  Samuel LOVES McDonald's (it's where we go for his beloved french fries and milkshake when we are in a pinch...another bad mommy moment, but makes him happy :0) 

Samuel plays with this set non-stop!  When he gets up in the morning and throughout the day, he wants to play E-O (Samuel translation=McDonald's).  I had no idea why he was calling it EO, but Eric finally figured out that I sing Old McDonald Had a Farm, E I E I O...so Samuel has associated the two and since he can't say McDonald's, he just tells me he wants to play EO.  It's a great little set, and the sounds work...my child has a bright future working drive thru :0) 

And the picture cracks me up...it was bath time, Samuel was ready to get in the tub, naked, bath water ready, and he takes off to play with his set...including a fake fry and fake ketchup!  I couldn't get mad, so I took a picture because it was so funny!  So maybe his future at McDonald's isn't so bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment