The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Friday, October 14, 2011

Straight Chillin'





Every time I look at these pictures I crack up!  Even though Samuel is only 1, I almost get the feeling sometimes that I'm looking through my camera at a teenager!  The slouching and the nonchalant way he's hanging out is just too funny!

Samuel loves his rocking chair...it was a yard sale find that we picked up earlier this summer, but it has brought a lot of rocking time to our house!  I had big plans this summer to repaint it and add a pillow to it, but it's still sitting on my back porch and used when Samuel takes a rare break from running full speed!  I love that little guy!  Whether he is 1 or a slouching teen, he is just too funny!!

1 comment:

  1. He really does look like a teenager in those pics. You know he just likes to chill.

    ReplyDelete