The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hula Hoops!

Back in the spring, Samuel and I ventured into the Dollar Tree.  Before Samuel, it wasn't my prime shopping destination...now it's a favorite!  They have great toys cheap!  Samuel LOVES hula hoops, but I was appalled when I went to Walmart and they were asking $5!!!  So off to the dollar tree we went where Samuel picked out two he liked (though he wanted more!) 

We have played with these hula hoops all summer long!  At this point, they have seen better days...but we had tons of fun with them!  We threw them, we twirled them, they went in the creek, they have been stuck in tree's, we danced with them.  Samuel's favorite is when I hold them up for him to crawl through.  A great $2 investment!!!

The orange one is now bent and falling apart, but it hasn't lost it's luster to Samuel!  In fact, one of Samuels new favorite activities is putting the hula hoop back together.  He is very mechanical (he did not get that from me!) and he loves to fix EVERYTHING! 

We also now know where to buy our hula hoops for next spring!




1 comment: