Samuel loves to play outside in his play house! He loves it even more when I join in the fun! Some days I get to sit inside the playhouse and pick the window I look out for an entertaining game of peek-a-boo and some days Samuel gets to sit inside and pick the window! There are even days we both sit inside and try to scare the dogs!
We use to joke that the play house was the retirement home for my parents and that Samuel is just using it until they are ready to move in :0) This little play house, though well loved, has brought us hours of entertainment! We have picnic's inside, we've taught Peso how to jump through the window, and we play games of hide and seek and peek-a-boo until late in the evening! Samuel always knows how to have fun!
Peek-A-Boo!
What's going on mom??


I kind of want to see you guys scare the dogs with your peekaboo and I would love to see Peso jumping through the window.
ReplyDelete