The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Conversation with Friends

About once a day, Samuel asks for me to put him in his crib!  It's usually my opportunity to do the things I really need to get accomplished (like mop, take a quick shower, or take a second to myself!).  The other day I was sorting laundry, and heard quite the conversation going on in Samuel's room. So I peeked in to see what exactly Samuel does when he's in his crib. 

Samuel was having a VERY serious conversation with his stuffed animals!  It was so cute.  Instead of finishing the laundry, I watched and listened to him talk to his "friends."  I don't know the exact nature of the conversation, but between Sock Monkey, Rattle Bear, Nojo Monkey, Curious George, and the letter S...it seemed pretty serious. World Peace? The War in Iraq? The debt crisis in the United States? Who knows!  But when he gave George a toss to the floor a few minutes later, I knew it couldn't be good!  And yes, that is his vacuum cleaner in the crib with him...can your crib ever be too clean???


1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like my daughters. They love playing in my younger daughter's crib. So sweet isn't it. :)

    ReplyDelete