The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hamuel

When it comes to taking pictures...Samuel can be QUITE the little ham! I've started calling him Hamuel! Disclaimer: He's only a ham when I take the pictures...the rest of the time he cries! See blog post titled Easter Pictures!

I took these pictures over the past month of the Samster loving life! The simple and smallest things bring so much joy and happiness to him...and in turn brings so much joy and happiness to me and Eric! We have really enjoyed and are thankful for a little boy who loves to laugh and joke around and play with us! He is just so funny! He keeps us (and everyone else) in stitches! Between his groovy dance moves, his impromptu games, and his really sweet disposition, I am the luckiest momma in the world!


Here's a few pictures of Hamuel from the month of April!





















No comments:

Post a Comment