The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Cheeser Face

This year for spring cleaning i've really gotten into organizing and sorting items. In the evenings once the Samster is asleep, i've been going through all the pictures of the past 17-months and sorting them by age and backing them up and keeping them in the safe. I shouldn't be too surprised by the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of photos that I have taken of Samuel!

I know I appear to be camera happy (and I am), but I have always loved pictures. And, capturing a picture of a toddler is really quite tricky. I may have taken twenty pictures of Samuel at the park, but out of twenty, only three or four might turn out OK. The rest come out blurry, or with his eyes shut, or without him smiling...toddler photography is quite the task! Plus, toddlers change so much so quickly! This time last year Samuel had no hair, no teeth and was a chubby little baby! Now, he's a little boy with 4.5 teeth and a great little smile!

It really should come to no surprise though that Samuel is now to the point where he will "Cheese" for the camera and flash me quite the handsome smile on request!

I was quite pleased yesterday when I took five pictures and four of them turned out not too bad...that boy is quite the little cheeser face!




No comments:

Post a Comment