The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Friday, April 8, 2011

Caught in the Act!!!!!!!!

I have to tell you that I was quite startled this past week when I was in the kitchen and looked into our living room to see my little boy standing on our couch!!!!!! WHAT?! How did he get there??? He must have sprouted wings and flown up there! After I explained that standing on the couch is a no-no, that we sit and do not stand I quietly retreated to the kitchen to watch what would happen. And wouldn't you know it...Samuel didn't sprout wings and fly, no no, the boy has learned how to climb!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!! I know a lot of my friends have kids who have been climbing for awhile, but it is one skill I haven't pushed or been too concerned about. I knew it was just a matter of time before he figured out how to be a little monkey on his own! And was I right! He climbs EVERYTHING now!!! It is so cute though to be sitting on the couch and have the little guy crawl right up there and sit beside of you! I don't want my baby to grow up, but at least it's super cute watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment