Pants are not required for hunting Easter Eggs apparently!
We got Samuel an Easter basket last year, but he was only 5-months old, so he wasn't too impressed. And for halloween and Christmas, I was more excited than he was...so I was prepared for this Easter to be another bust...but surprisingly, some of it went better than I thought!
Samuel loved hunting Easter Eggs. We just got a pack of plastic ones for $1 at Walmart, but Samuel found TONS of ways to have fun with them. He liked to open and close them, throw them, give them to the dog, put them in the basket and take them out of the basket, and did I mention throwing them :0) We didn't quite perfect the art of hunting Easter Eggs this year. Every time Samuel saw an Easter Egg outside in the grass, instead of picking it up and putting it in the basket like he did inside, he just stomped on it!
The eggs were surprisingly durable and have been safely put away until next Easter! However, Samuel was less than impressed with the MOPS Easter Egg hunt, and just sulked on my shouder grasping his Dora and Diego Easter Egg instead of looking for eggs! Oh well, next year will go even better I'm sure!
Stomping the Eggs!


No comments:
Post a Comment